Glideaway warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the following components of the memory foam mattress are free from defects in workmanship and material: memory foam topper and poly foam base. This Limited Warranty lasts for twenty years following the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and coverage terminates if the original consumer purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product. For product for commercial use, please refer to paragraph VII.
If You Wish To Make A Claim
You must contact the Glideaway dealer from whom the product was purchased, or if not available, Glideaway within thirty (30) days of discovery of the problem with the original sale receipt which identifies the date of purchase.
You are responsible for any and all freight and delivery charges.
Send All Materials To
Glideaway Bed Carriage Manufacturing Company
Consumer Product Division
8226 Lackland Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63114
What We Will Do
First five years of purchase. If the defect occurs within the first five years of purchase, we will repair or replace at our option and without charge the defective mattress.
Sixth through twentieth year of purchase. If the defect occurs in the sixth through twentieth year following purchase, we will attempt to repair the defective covered mattress. If the mattress needs to be replaced, you will be responsible for all related charges not to exceed the current mattress price minus a credit for the remaining prorated value of the mattress (5% of the current mattress price for each year remaining on the twenty year limited warranty). If the covered mattress is no longer available, we will choose a comparable mattress and the same prorated formula will be used.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover Or Apply To
- The mattress cover, interior stretch cover, zipper and any impressions that are found to be related to sagging or structural defects of the foundation or platform. (Queen size (60” width) and a king size (72” and 76” width) mattress and/or foundation warranties will apply only when the bed is supported by a frame with a rigid cross support having one or more center legs or bed rails with a rigid cross support having one or more center legs);
- Deterioration of the foam cell structure that would show a visible indention of 3/4 inch or less;
- Product which has been cut, torn or damaged due to misuse, abuse or accident;
- Consequential damages including but not restricted to damage to persons or property other than the product itself;
- Incidental damages such as loss of time, loss of use and rental charges;
- The decrease in the slow recovery of the memory foam and normal increase in softness of the visco-elastic material, and
- Mattresses used in commercial type settings, such as but not limited to dormitories, hotels and rentals. Mattresses used in commercial type settings are warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for up to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE AND NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME OR UNDERTAKE FOR GLIDEAWAY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties or limitation on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Reference Code: 1008.A
Hybrid Mattresses: MAT-SS10FHG, MAT-SS12FHG, MAT-SS12HG, MAT-HF12, MAT-HPL12, MAT-HGC10, MAT-12XHGI