Glideaway warrants to the original consumer purchaser of a “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” as provided herein for up to one year following the date of purchase of the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR.” Purchase a Glideaway “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” from an authorized retailer and Glideaway guarantees for up to one year following purchase the surface of the mattress against staining from spillage provided it is properly covered with the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” at the time of spillage. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and coverage terminates if the original consumer purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR.” For product for commercial use, please refer to paragraph II.
Machine Wash Warm or Hot Water. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not bleach or use bleach-by products. Bleaching will void warranty. Do not Dry Clean.
If You Wish To Make A Claim
Claims pursuant to this Limited Warranty must be submitted within five (5) days of incident in the following manner:
- For spillage stains to “MATTRESS PROTECTOR,” machine wash and dry the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” immediately after spillage incident, optimally while fluid is still wet.
- Contact Glideaway toll-free 1-800-428-5222 in the US or 001-314-426-3999 internationally. Glideaway customer service will assist you in providing you with the steps necessary to proceed with your claim. Any information or materials to be returned upon authorization should be sent to Glideaway. Please do not return the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” to the place of purchase.
- The “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” must be returned to Glideaway at the consumer’s expense within 15 days of date of claim for inspection and validation of claim with the original sale receipt which identifies the date of purchase of the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR.” Failure to provide the requested information may cause the claim not to be considered. Glideaway will replace the “MATTRESS PROTECTOR” upon its validation of the claim.
Send All Materials To
Glideaway Bed Carriage Manufacturing Company
Consumer Product Division
8226 Lackland Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63114
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover Or Apply To
- “MATTRESS PROTECTORS” that are abused or are not handled per laundering and care instructions and “MATTRESS PROTECTORS” that are commercially laundered;
- Normal wear and tear, everyday soiling and mattresses used in commercial type settings, such as but not limited to dormitories hotels and rentals. (“MATTRESS PROTECTORS” used in commercial type settings are warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for up to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.);
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives, sides of mattress, linens, foundation, box spring, or mattresses not properly using a “MATTRESS PROTECTOR”;
- Damage caused by animal beaks, teeth or claws;
- Product which has been cut, torn or damaged due to misuse, abuse or accident, moisture saturation or unsanitary conditions, and;
- Mattress replacement.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR LEGAL, ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, DURABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME OR UNDERTAKE FOR GLIDEAWAY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THE PRODUCT. GLIDEAWAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
This warranty is made by Glideaway and is not made by or on behalf of its distributors, retailers or any other party. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. To the extent that the provisions of any applicable legislation expressly replaced, eliminate, amend, extend or prohibit any term or terms contained in this warranty, such term or terms shall be accordingly replaced, eliminated, amended or extended, as the case may be, in accordance with such legislation.
Reference Code: 1030.A
Minima Lite Mattress Protector: MPRO250S